The annual Women in Leadership Panel was hosted by the Bob Graham Center for Public Service and the UF Women's Student Association.
The audience heard from a panel of five women leaders in the Alachua County area who shared their insights.
- Amy Hass, General Counsel, University of Florida
- Sherry Houston, Executive Director, Ronald McDonald House of North Central Florida
- Barzella Papa, President & CEO, Community Foundation of North Central Florida
- Jennifer Bleiweis, Registered Dietitician, Founder, Real Foods RD nutrition blog
- Natalya Bannister, Executive Director, PACE Center for Girls
Moderator: Hannah Townley, Bob Graham Center Student Fellow and UF Student
The speaking program begins at 6:45 PM, and the audience was invited to ask questions after the panel discussion.
A recording of the event can be accessed at this link: https://mediasite.video.ufl.edu/Mediasite/Play/b57e1f6a92db4973b70a1d275fdab0501d?fbclid=IwAR0q8AI3xPQOKpH6JOy0KINNSU6XVl9qPf7wP6cKBvGsCtSOXLvQALZYjJ0